2011年5月27日星期五

Wu Qigang say only a word away

I wanted the head but also not sure who my child really is. Because I told Wu Qigang last month how much love do remember, but I very clearly remember I told Li, Xiaodong * love 5 times, more terrible is that after I spoke to Li, Xiaodong together during the day, come home at night so make love with Wu Qigang. So according to the time to determine who is a child it is almost impossible. Although Li, Xiaodong habitually wear a condom. However, what if a problem with the quality of condoms? this is the root of appalled me.
Last night, I'm Li, Xiaodong said over the phone, I'm pregnant.
Li, Xiaodong said, congratulations to you and your husband!
I said, but this baby is for you!
Li, Xiaodong said, Oh, how is that possible!
Zhihou, Li, Xiaodong turn off your cell phone. Today, I QQ to him. I become his strangers.
Woman nude body has jumped to, it made me realize that I'm not the most poor people in the world, so balancing a lot.
Li, Xiaodong heartless let me more willing to believe the child is the husband of Wu Qigang. I change the phone, and QQ black Li, Xiaodong, own thinking to treat Wu Qigang, own thinking decided to have a good life, own thinking to my children.
Nausea and vomiting after tired when I sleep and then to the Nineth survived months of time, my children finally came, was a boy. Wu Qigang son embraced almost cried aloud with delight, he says with a stack of sound, thank you wife thank you wife! my dear wife hard! hard! that should be done for me, flooding is his gratitude.
I think the days ahead, will be the years such as flowers. I love my husband, dear son, not a lot of money, but there are also cars have room.
However, nemesis coming. Coming really fast.
Wu Qigang derailment. Son is there a full moon at that time. I'm not serving food by Wu Qigang is waited on sleep, or is the pet to let me by Wu Qigang rode his horse at home and climbed to crawl on the floor.
So for Wu Qigang derailments, I feel there are only two words: isolated.
The day I hear heavy breathing in his sleep, suppressed groan. So I doubt came to sound out of place--the living room, and I see Wu Qigang heavy breathing, suppressed moaning is Li Xiaoqing.
Li Xiaoqing's face then is crimson red, nudity is flowery, in the end suppressed groan became a scream. Wu Qigang heavy breathing into the avalanche hit. I start telling myself I was dreaming, is a bad dream, I don't want to believe everything this incredible. I moved to them step by step, I squatted down to see a before and after them carefully.
They still have. Wu Qigang turning down, slightly shy Li Xiaoqing, pulled clothes to cover themselves. And then I heard her say, the man I love!
What did you say?
Li Xiaoqing said, you Wu Qigang when getting married also with my brother to bed, you said you love these two men. So now I tell you, I love this man!
Until the voice of the son as they cry coming from the bedroom, I believe, I am not dreaming.
I see is really, really, Wu Qi had just led Li Xiaoqing in my nose to do with love.
Is doing to me.
Wu Qigang say only a word away. He said that we divorce it! extra something I do not say.
Wu Qigang uses his hair to my son's hair did a paternity test. The idea is Li Xiaoqing.
I was the son of Li, Xiaodong!
So let me crash is the result of despair.
However, what measures make me incredible Wu Qi just didn't do, children are not his! what measures does the small East Lee, children just is he! I think this is God punish me, gave me!
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论