2010年12月23日星期四

Campus Dance Complex Hyun

Campus Dance Complex Hyun

Sophomore last semester, Fall in love with the Xuanwu He Weijie game, as long as there is spare time, they will play will be, so less than a month to become a rookie from Xuanwu master.
The He Weijie and as usual, landing on the eddies, but the difference is, from the original one district to the southern South China approximately, the new name "Mozun." As a new area, level display zero, have to start dancing, and of course do not have any friends and dance.
Pick any room a traditional model, songs for one to three grades. Both for the master, such a slow pace, always be first. But others also jump to see how He Weijie, almost all go to the end only one called "Purple Yan". He Weijie thought: Hey, the name sounds good, quite poetic, heart, endurance is also good to play it with you to see when you can stick to. To finish, put the room added a password to properly look at the child's name Yan Zi. Next, He Weijie Wanbian almost all of the model, and also reached his goal, after all, a large gap between the strength, the other side the ability to simply not fight back. Both sides benefit is that nearly an hour, have been upgraded to five or more, He Weijie seven, five Yan Zi, of course, the more difficult the last upgrade. In order to further satisfy their own desires victory, Weijie He was transferred to what the level of eight to nine.
Zi Yan at the other end had been almost mad, do not want to concede defeat, she always put the hearts of gas, bad luck, one up to meet such a master-class people, their first time playing this it can not upset you ? Now so fast that he only looked at him jump ... ...
Violet: Hello, why is your level and I almost, but so powerful it?
Magic: Haha, know what is good today, my trip to the New, old liberated areas are Fifty-eight of the previous level, and how, admit defeat it ... ...
Purple: ah? So high ah! Indeed it strong, it means I lose, it is not ashamed ah, what is your good pleasure of it? Instead, they screw a novice, your conscience too bad it? Not at all the style of a master! ! ! !
Magic: the amount of ... ... is ... ... but do not blame me, do not you dance with me not to line it? Who told you to hang on it?
Violet: Why do I go? You are so strong, not looking for experts to go, this is not obvious bully them ... ... So sacrifice themselves and let you bully Luo, who has made me less competent people?
Magic: sophistry, but the child I'd be real certain, ah, ha ha, good sense of accomplishment ah!
Purple; you try that again! ! ! !
Magic: I said, you can drop me gnaw that feeling was great ... ... ... ... ^ _ ^
Purple: good, really listen to, call my sister now, her sister have candy ... oh ...
Magic: the amount, been fooled, so resigned.
Violet: Oh, as you said, has become a reality, ah, oh yeah! I feel really special was great, good sense of accomplishment ah!
Magic: This is called a lie, you!
Purple: to lie, you can drop me gnaw ... ... ^ _ ^
Magic: I do not experience at home and the girl ... ... then I go ah, what are you a good play, and other people to abuse you ... ...
Violet: Wait ... ...
Magic: Wherein?
Violet: I play this the first time today, ah, with you jumping so fast, do not say can not keep up, now hands are sore. Hey, you are so strong, in a ... ...
Magic: straight talk, even told me roundabout ... ...
Violet: What I can say, after the game which I shall call you brother, ah, your so strong, you can do as I, and ah, my sister when I was bullied, you have to take revenge ... ah ...
Magic: The, ah, of course line, ah, I have not added any friends inside it, you're the first, the honor, right?
Violet: So you're a promise, but forgot to say that there is one condition: only allowed one of my sister, after she could not coupled with its people. Not allowed to go back ah, this is just additional conditions.
Magic: You said that before ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论