2010年12月23日星期四

Make a wish on a star

Make a wish on a star

I know High School Summer snow that year, the teacher rows of seats, we become at the same table. In fact, long have known that beautiful people and nice girls in grades, but I belong to the kind of achievement in general, although not committed any wrong is not really a bad student, but never is a good student in that column. Also good for students to learn that the exclusion of instinct, that they are arrogant. Therefore, when the summer to sit next to the snow, I still looked blankly out the window thinking mind, and even looked at it at her. Counter to the graceful and she greeted me, a good student is also not the kind of arrogance, this understanding of her, and a good first impression.
But we are not the same. Time, she lectures in earnest, and I think extra-curricular books, listening to music, she is still not showing any expression of disdain or boredom, and this brings me a good impression on her a bit. No class on Sunday afternoon, I turned to go out and listen to the music, "one out, OK?" She smiled and asked me, I looked at her, she very seriously at me, I nodded yes.
Out of school, she was out of the cage like a bird, very, very cheerful, which makes us much less between the arrest tight. I jokingly said to her: "Old classes allow you to do me the same table, is to make you bring me good, I confused you astray, and this class under the old cry, accompanied by his wife after bad ah! "She heard of a smile. "I'll show you a place, but I am the first to tell you people, to help me to secrecy!" I said to her, she was a killing the way I do not say, I do not get up straight smile. After the run-down that took her to the temple, very few people go, can not tell why you want to share this secret with her. I told her, his bad mood to sit here a lot, and this only four or five years from the school journey.
Play the afternoon, back to school even though the two of us one after the other into the classroom, no one would think the two of us together, after all, is simply two kinds of people. Sit at the same table for two weeks, has always been a good student, I suddenly poor edge up good karma, too many people chasing the snow in summer, and I am sad to be a messenger. Li Fei, especially the squad leader, usually too lazy to even look at me to see, when one has a brother, a buddy a call, his inexplicable boredom, but still bear down, to help him carry a message to the summer snow. Each time, after reading her mouth to sing always left to hand desk, let me know from the point on the contents of the letter, I just shook his head has not set, not to mention, and I do not have a lot to it!
In fact, most of the time I was silent, in her words: This sad man, you only appear in the novel that, in reality, already extinct, and you really do not understand how big now. After they laugh, she loved to laugh, as if never know what is sad, very popular, as you can bring happiness to each individual angel, people could not help but love.
Flat over time. But one day, she is still not coming to class. One afternoon I have not in the mood to do anything, but still comfort themselves, and perhaps what she is delayed, otherwise her character would not come to class. Afternoon, I spent restless again, and found that she actually occupies in my heart so important. Night classes, terribly upset, I skip class, and went to the place where I belong, the one that dilapidated temple, as if only in my heart that peace can be more. I saw a figure can be arrived, the snow actually came closer. She sat on the floor, head buried in his arms in the. I suddenly panic, quickly walked over: "snow, how can you in this? Do you one day ... ..." I did not finish, she looked up at me, slightly husky voice, said: "Ice, my parents They divorced, and they ... ... "speaks, choking back tears like they can not tell, looking at her crying swollen eyes, fighting back tears flow down not to look, sad could not breathe. And she could not restrain his tears like a broken string of beads slip off. Hand her into her arms, pressing force uncomfortable trembling voice said: "good, sad to cry! Cry will feel better." She like a child trained, trained, like a cry in my arms, I can do is hold her tight Some, it seems that the only way to give her some comfort. Until finally she stopped crying, softly calling her, but found she was too tired due to have been asleep in my arms. I suddenly found that miserable thing, how to go back? Wake-up she was too harsh, but I just can not hold her back to school now! Schools also closed the door of the bar this time! So really dead. Eventually take her home, although I Met Your Mother K may be dead, but can not spend the night in this bar! She tripped on her own walking home, the whole world seems to quiet down, leaving only the two of us, only footsteps in the night wind. The road ahead seems endless, extending extension. Suddenly, a thought: you want is to go all the way nice ah! Shuaishuaitou, get rid of this idea, we do not belong to the same class of people. Home, arrangements will be snow, he accepts I Met Your Mother 'trial training', better explain the last, most important is the mother's life experience is too sympathetic to the snow.

没有评论:

发表评论