2010年12月23日星期四

My classmate

My classmate

In my school career, I left the most profound memories of my elementary school when the same table. Probably from the previous year, we sit together, until the fifth grade he transferred, and since then I have not seen him. Ten years later, I was often met with him in a dream. Or a dream return to childhood, or now we're grown up, met him again in a dream.
Now also remember his face, slender build, not tall, single eyelids, smile is the sun, walking is always skipped, and looked like a monkey. He was a year younger than me, but he is very smart young boy, his parents are teachers may have with one another. His academic performance from small to very good, but only to me. I remember that time we were always secretly competition, essay writing always better than anyone else, who is a higher test results ... ... so we are kind and like each other, but also against each other, do not want to lag behind the other relationship.
At that time we were very small, very simple, he is also frequently a freak, so I always laugh that he does not like a man. But he that cry, very moved me. That should be four or five year's time, with age, growing up, we are becoming more and more naughty and not, as a child so honest, when the class is always the whole point of his tricks out, so sometimes we were school teacher always scolded, and said we were whispering to each other, do not take lectures. So the teacher to adjust the seat, the two of us to tune away. After he cried, cried a lot and I like the edge of death to be like, huh, huh. But then, do not know how, they accidentally get transferred back to us happy bad.
Childhood we are all too young to know what Nannvzhiqing the like, only know us from small to very good impression, we like to sit with each other, learn together, play together. Love to watch him all day long in that instrument the number of car Yeah, what a small model. Listen to him and some boys talking about those arcade games where things are what personal skills. Although girls are not interested in those things, but because he was interested, so I also particularly curious. Childhood so in the past, he grew up with me. Unfortunately, even before graduation, his family gave him a transfer to the conditions and better schools, and then later his family have moved out, we'll never lose contact.
Now that I have been a big girl twenties, he must also have a big guy, do not know much longer he is also as little as delicate features, like a delicate scholar, did not know he still loves does not love a freak, do not know he is not married, where to work, everything is okay. All in all, I think I'm in a dream only to uncover a mystery.

没有评论:

发表评论